Monday, May 17, 2010

sex with friends gf

this was about a time about year ago .It was a time of a cold
so we used to sit in the top of the roof to get warm.near to my house tere was another roof where my friends gf naming sarmila used to came she wasnice looking with a great boobs

We used to study in the same grade so we used to talk with each other.
our xm was coming near so we are having a heavily practise for the prepration of the exam one day sarmila ask to me for a copy.to see i am happy to give her a copu because i have a chance to go to her room ,Next day i went to her room she was alone in the home she was practising for the exam so she also told me to have practise together. but my mind was only thinking about her boobs so i am watching in her boob instead of practising.now my dick has been stand up so i can't my self any more now i tell her i am having bore to practise so i get my mobile out and start to talk about others and being colser to her and sloly put my hand on her soulder and get her to talk about a sex i get her to see a sexy video on my mobile and slowly move my hands toward to her chest she stop me and say rabi if sangeet will know then i tell that i will gat it secret and slowly put my lips to hers lips and getting started ko kiss eachother
then slowly i open her t shir and i see that there was a greast boob it it which was covwred with a black coloured bikini slowly i opened it and started kisss in her boobs
then i get her up in my hand and take her to bed then i have a great job for an hour with her

No comments:

Post a Comment